Takhirov Basit Bakhtiyorovich - was born in 1978 in the city of Tashkent.
He graduated from the Tashkent branch of the Russian Academy of Economics named after GV Plekhanov, the Tashkent Financial Institute and the Banking and Finance Academy of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Economist by profession, banking, finance. He speaks Uzbek, Russian and English.
- 2005-2009 - Head of the Finance Department of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
- 2009-2010 - Head of the Department for Cooperation with the University of World Economy and Diplomacy of the Ministry of Economy of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
- 2010-2017yy. - Head of the Main Department of Demography, Living Standards and Social Development of the Ministry of Economy of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
- 2017-2019yy. - Deputy Director for Economic and General Affairs of the Directorate for Construction, Reconstruction and Overhaul of Specially Important Social, Cultural and Historical Objects under the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
- 2019-2019yy. - Executive Director of the Public Education Development Fund under the Ministry of Public Education.
He is married and has three children.